- We commit ourselves to the challenge of being a church that genuinely cares for one another and for those who are lost, hurting and needy. We will demonstrate our commitment by:
- • Building loving, caring relationships within families, between members, and within the communities we serve.
- • Obeying the Care Commission of Christ in Matthew 25.
- • Cultivating compassion and showing mercy to the unloved, the undesirable and the unreached of our society.
- • Establishing in each local church some type of outreach ministry that demonstrates our genuine concern and love for the disadvantaged or oppressed.
(Psa. 86:15; Mat. 25; Luke 6:36; Acts 20:28)